Saturday 6 October 2012

Gutted

Clomid round one was a complete write off.

It shouldn't be a surprise as I have been cramping all week, but having clung to some hope, seeing "Not Pregnant" on my test felt like a kick in the stomach.

I then promptly started spotting 30 minutes later. Why does that always happen after you have used a very expensive test! Gggrrrrrrr

There have been so many pregnancy announcements this week, I feel like a complete failure for not being able to do what everyone else seems to easily be able to achieve.

I have had a good cry but not going to let this pity party take over. I have a busy day in the charity shop today with my mummy, which will take my mind off things.

I should be able to start round 2 in the next couple of days.

Sending baby dust to all my fellow TCCers xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment