Saturday 20 October 2012

The Big O.......

...... Ovulation!

My days currently centre around waiting for this magical little window of opportunity.

It has reached the point where it feels so perfectly normal to pee on a stick, it actually feels strange when I don't.

That probably means I need help, right?

So far there is no sign of the elusive 2nd dark line but I will, fingers crossed, see this by Wednesday. On Clomid you should ovulate 5-10 days after taking the last pill.

I do have a strange symptom I sometimes get when I am near ovulation. The hormones cause me to have vivid dreams.

Last night I dreamt of being in a dramatic love triangle with two xfactor contestants!

So it is official..... infertility causes craziness. I am totally ready for a rest in a padded cell!

I really hope this cycle works. The drugs are making me feel so unbalanced, I have moments of real happiness but can go from this to feeling like I want to cry in no time.

Surprisingly my mood swings don't seem to be affecting my marriage. It's almost like my hubby knows it's only the drugs, so when I am being grumpy he winds me up to the point where it turns to laughter.

So many couples fall apart before they even reach this point, but we are stronger than ever.

Throwing bucket loads of baby dust at myself and my long term TTCers xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment