Tuesday 9 October 2012

Counting My Blessings

I started round 2 of Clomid last night so fingers crossed this month will work! Xx

I have been thinking about things recently and I recognise that sometimes I am so intent and focused on the destination, I don't make time to enjoy the journey.

I have many aspects of my life to be thankful for and there are many people in situations worse than mine.

So I am going to count my blessings...

I am thankful for my amazing husband. He is always there for me and can make me laugh and smile on even the grumpiest of days.

I am thankful for my amazing friends. Each one brings something different to my life, but collectively they support me every day. They pick me up when I am down and celebrate with me when happy things happen.

I am thankful for my mum, she understands like no other and is always there.

I am thankful for my sister, I would be lost without her.

I am thankful for my family, nice home and good job.

I do have a good life and I am going to make each day count! Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment