Wednesday 24 October 2012

A Quick Hello.....

I am still here *waves manically* ......

It has been a crazy week with hosting events at work so I haven't really had a chance to blog. Equally I have not had a chance to dwell on things, so that is good :-)

I have been opk testing all week and think I detected positives on Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning. I have had some cramping since then but nothing major.

I am not sure whether I should be concerned as last cycle I had really, really strong positives across a few days and mega cramping. This cycle seems inferior in comparison.

I am supposed to contact the clinic after my third cycle (if no BFP) to arrange blood tracking on my 4th cycle, but I am going to call them today to see if I can have the tracking on my 3rd cycle instead.

If this dose isn't working for me I don't want to waste another cycle.

I will keep you posted!

Baby dust to all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment