Wednesday 26 September 2012

The TWW....

AKA the Two Week Wait.

I had some very strong positive results from my OPK testing, so I believe I may have ovulated on Friday or Saturday. I had some particularly strong cramping on Friday so I am feeling very optimistic about this first Clomid cycle.

I am now a few days in to the TWW and need to wait until next weekend to see if whether AF arrives or if I have finally conquered that elusive BFP!

I am also enjoying a week off work with my gorgeous hubby, which is taking my mind off things. We have been keeping busy moving things around in our flat and have finally dismantled the old spare room wardrobe, so that it is clear to become a nursery should our longed for BFP finally arrive.

I haven't really got anything else to update you with at the moment, as any long term TTCer will confirm, it is truly a waiting game.

Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Sending loads of baby dust to my TTC friends xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment