Thursday 20 September 2012

POAS Addicts

POAS = Pee On A Stick

This is a term used frequently on the various fertility forums. As many long term TTCers will confirm, you spend most of each cycle peeing on sticks. Whether they be OPK (ovulation predictor kit) or HPT (home pregnancy test). It's an addiction!

I dread to think how much money I have spent during the last two years on this strange hobby! :-D

I am currently on CD 18 and for the last week have been waiting for a positive on my opk tests to indicate if I am going to ovulate.

While using Clomid ovulation typically occurs 5-9 days after your last pill. As I took the pills cycle days 4-8 that should put ovulation around cycle days 14-19. Although it can vary from this, particularly as it is my first round.

I had a light/med line on my tests over the weekend but it never reached the required darker line to be a positive. I then had a few days of no line at all, but this morning I had a good medium line so I am going to test again tonight to see if I get a positive :-)

Please keep your fingers crossed xx

No comments:

Post a Comment