Thursday 6 September 2012

A Little Box That Could Change My Life!

Today, after much stress and chasing the hospital, I finally got my Clomid! Yay!

I wanted to have a little cry when the pharmacist finally handed over that little paper bag.

I just know this will be a turning point for us and feeling really positive for the next few months.

It's amazing to think that tiny little box containing 30 miracle making pills could be the difference between me being a mummy or not.

I am nervous of the side effects I may get, but at this point I would honestly go through a whole year of hot flushes, cramps, nausea, headaches, dizziness, blurry vision etc if it makes my dream come true.

Actually, thinking about it, if I do get pregnant I will probably go through nine months of all those symptoms and more anyway! :-D

The doctor has prescribed me 50mg a day to be taken on cycle days 2-6. I am currently on day 4 but have been told I can start it today (it works as long as you start it before day 6).

So first tablet tonight.... eek!

I will report back tomorrow if I have any side effects!

Wish me luck! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment