Monday 10 September 2012

Last day of Clomid Round 1

Tonight I will take my last Clomid tablet for this cycle...... Then the fun can begin! :-D yay!

I am not sure how I am feeling, the tablets were not as bad as I expected (although they taste really gross).

The main side effect I have suffered with is the hot sweats during the night. This has made sleeping quite difficult as I having been waking up throughout each night. Hopefully in a day or two this will pass once I have finished the last tablet.

I have felt really hormonal, it's a strange feeling though. At first I felt a bit PMT but usually I get grumpy and miserable (plus eat the contents of the fridge). But this has been different, I have actually been my usual happy self and not at all grumpy, but I have been extremely emotional like I want to cry for no reason.

Yesterday I watched the episode of The Royle Family where nana dies and I was sobbing my heart out. My hubby thought something bad had happened when he got home as I was all puffy eyed! He asked me why I watched something sad if I felt emotional, but I just said I wanted to have a good old cry!

I felt much better afterwards.... Must be the hormones! Lol

I now need to wait 5 days until I can start opk testing to see if I am going to ovulate.... Fingers crossed!

Xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment