Tuesday 24 April 2012

A Little Update...

I have been very naughty and not updated my blog since 6 April! F for effort = must try harder!

This month has been very manic and stressful so far. Last weekend I was fundraising all week for Cancer Research and this week I am co-managing our office move!

I haven't really got anything to say on the fertility front other than I am on CD18 and waiting for our appointment with the consultant on 8 May.

On the fit and 30 challenge, I have now lost 16.5lb and have 11.5lb to go! Not looking massively likely with only 7 weigh ins left but we shall see! I would be very happy to get into my size 12 trousers by my birthday, I can get in my size 12 tops and dresses but my bottom half has alway been more challenging to lose.

A little dull but I promise to be a better blogger once this hell week is over lol xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment