Friday 6 April 2012

Oh Crap.... Well That Is That Then....

I had a great day looking after my niece and was in a great mood, only to get home and find I have started spotting.

It is now impossible for us to get pregnant before our consultant appointment and I am gutted.

I know at least I can focus on getting to see the consultant, I am grateful for that much, honestly I am.

But this whole situation just plain sucks!

There are so many pregnancies being announced at the moment and I just can't get over why it isn't happening for us but it happens for others without any apparent effort.

I know there are much worse things that could happen, and people much worse off with illnesses etc. I do count my blessings every day, I just want one of those blessings to be a child.

I am off to watch old Greys Anatomy in bed so I can have a good sob :'o(

Hope everyone is having a great weekend xxx

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry honey :( Totally know how you feel :( x

    ReplyDelete