Tuesday 3 April 2012

CD 28 - 9 DPO

I am currently on day 28 of my cycle, and based on my theory that I ovulated last Sunday I believe I am 9 DPO.

I have mega sore/full boobs this morning, (not helped by the fact I currently have a sample stuffed down my top on my way to the hospital), I was a little crampy this morning but absolutely not reading anything into symptoms this month!

I really hope AF does not arrive this weekend and I am going to try and not test until it is due to save unnecessary disappointment.

In other news, I had a brill night out on Friday with some friends I have not seen for years.

I had a few blips on my fit before 30 challenge but the scales weren't looking too shocking this morning - hopefully still the case by weigh in tonight! Lol

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment