Monday 26 March 2012

A Quick Update...

I have been a little lazy with my blogging this week, but here is a quick update:

I am on CD 20 and think I ovulated yesterday so the 2WW begins...

A good friend and fellow blogger, Stacey, finally had her longed for baby boy last week! Congratulations! She gives us long term TTCers hope! X

I had a manic weekend battling with Argos over non delivery of my new wardrobes! Big complaint letter heading their way!

The week ended on a high with lunch and a girly afternoon with my little sister :-) xx

Not an amazing week on my fit before 30 challenge, I didn't fit as much exercise in as I hoped due to all the drama - must do better this week!

Xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey, this is great. Good idea to post your whole submission,Very clear and precise.Business Complaint Letter Template

    ReplyDelete