Saturday 17 March 2012

Tomorrow Is Another Day

This time last year I was disappointed that I was about to go through my first mothers day since starting TTC and wasn't yet pregnant. Roll forward one year and I am about to face my second mothers day with no baby nor pregnancy on the horizon. This sucks.

Tomorrow will be a really hard day for me and countless other mummy-wannabes struggling with fertility issues.

I want to be positive so I am going to spend tomorrow celebrating my mummy!

I can't even describe the amount of support my mummy has given me in the last year. Having struggling to conceive me for years she can understand this like no other can.

Our daily morning chats have kept me sane when times were hard and things not going my way.

I don't always tell her how much I love and appreciate her support but I honestly do.

Love you mummy xxx

P.S if I haven't made you a nanny by next year we will just have to steal one :D xx

1 comment:

  1. I was the same as you for 2/3 years, it was awful, I really feel for you :( Hope you had a lovely day with your Mummy though :)

    Next year hopefully you will have your little bundle :) xx

    ReplyDelete