Sunday 4 March 2012

CD1..... Again :0(

So despite feeling more positive about this cycle, Aunt Flo decided to pop by for a visit - how nice of her!

I am really, really fed up and had a really good cry when I started spotting last night. Rick has been amazing, giving me massive hugs and telling me it will happen for us.

So here we are again, CD1, but another cycle closer to our consultant appointment.

Really wish this had happened over the weekend so I could slob around and watch tv. I am having really bad cramps but will have to dose up on feminax and get my butt to work.

I can't even eat my body weight in chocolate because I have weigh in tomorrow (although I did have a mini biscuit binge last night).

This totally sucks!

I promise to be more positive in my next post! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment