Tuesday 1 May 2012

Nerves

The last couple of weeks have been manic with fundraising and then the office move, I haven't really had a chance to think about things. In some ways it has been a welcome distraction but this morning I woke up nervous about our consultant appointment next week.

I know we are finally getting somewhere and I am hopeful we might get some answers, or solutions, but part of me is dreading being told it won't ever happen for us.

I also worry that we will be sent for more invasive tests, and the waiting lists that those entail.

I know I need to stop thinking about it, what will be will be and all that jazz, it's just really hard.

I turn 30 next month, a milestone I didn't think would bother me. I don't feel 30 is old (nor 40 or 50 for that matter), but I do feel my biological clock is ticking so loudly my neighbours will soon be banging on the ceiling telling me to keep the noise down.

I thought I would have lots of babies by the time I turned 30, at this point I would be happy with just one.

6 sleeps to go..... eek!

Xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I had these exact same feelings honey, and the wait for tests, and it is an awful time.

    Don't give up hope just yet, the majority of the time they will be able to do something to help.

    Thinking of you, and holding your hand and saying everything will be alright, eventually. These tough times are just making you a stronger person in the long run, and making you tough ready for mummy hood, as I just know you will get there.

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete