Sunday 27 May 2012

Hospital Again

I haven't been blogging very much recently, partly because I haven't had anything new to add, and partly because I have been crazy busy.

Today we have another test at the hospital to confirm the results we were given by the consultant. If the results are the same the fertility team will have a meeting about us to confirm our eligibility for funded IVF and we will then go onto a waiting list for treatment.

The last 21 months have been one long waiting game, which can be hard to deal with at times.

The results we were given at our last appointment pushed me off of my WW wagon and I have really struggled to get back on track for my fit before 30 challenge. I am going to look into joining the gym with my hubby because it will give us something to do together and the healthier we are before IVF the better our chances might be of it working.

I won't know more for a couple of weeks, but I will keep you posted once I know the outcome xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment