Sunday 26 August 2012

One Week Down.....

........ one week to go! Of the two week wait that is. I believe I ovulated last weekend so this time next week I will either be pregnant or about to start my first round of Clomid. For the first time in almost 2 years I am feeling happy about either outcome, because progress is progress :o)

In other news, I have been extremely good on the weight watchers wagon and it's looking like I will have a massive loss when officially weighing in tomorrow. A part of this will be due to water retention from the antibiotics the week before, but I am very pleased with my food choices this week.

Today's menu:
B - toasted muffin with spread and marmite 5 pp (was meant to be an egg muffin but I had a poaching disaster with the last egg in the flat lol)
D - Cumberland pie 9 pp with broccoli and cauliflower.
T - chicken salad wrap 5 pp dairylea dunker 3 pp yogurt 2 pp
S - fruit, ww bar 2 pp

Total 26/26

Xx






No comments:

Post a Comment