Thursday 23 August 2012

Great News..... Finally Getting Clomid!!

I am so, so, so happy right now! After almost 2 very emotional years of TTC and countless tests we have finally been approved for Clomid!

I spoke to my fertility nurse this afternoon, who gave me the good news that a prescription will soon be on its way to me!

After putting down the phone I promptly burst into tears! Things are finally falling into place, I am feeling really good about this and hope this will finally give us our longed for BFP!

When we are finally holding a baby Hacker I don't think there will be a more loved or wanted child in the world.

I can't wait to get home and give my hubby a huge kiss! He has been amazing though everything!

I know we can't count our chickens yet and all that jazz, but I am feeling more positive than I have in months so I am just going with the feeling.

Fingers crossed eh?

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment