Wednesday 18 January 2012

I have not got the mummy part... Can I have the yummy part?

Whilst I wasn't super slim when I got married I was within the normal weight bracket and BMI for my height. My honeymoon and subsequent weeks were responsible for adding a few lbs and making those curves that much bigger! At the time it didn't bother me because I was a happy newlywed and I would be pregnant and bigger soon anyway....

Well those weeks turned into months and before I knew it I had gained almost 1.5 stone and was overweight and unhappy.

Just before Xmas I decided enough was enough and I no longer just wanted to be a mummy..... I wanted to be a yummy mummy!

I joined Weight Watchers with a close friend two weeks before Christmas with a start weight of
11st 7lb and a BMI of 28.5.

I had my 5th week weigh in last night and lost 1.5lb bringing my total loss so far to 8lb! I also achieved my first silver 7 and my 5% goals :-)

I still have a way to go and want to lose another 1.5 stone but I am feeling better in myself.

This morning I did something astonishing and got up at 6.30 to work out!

I am using the 30 day shred DVD - you work out for 20 mins a day for 30 days - doesn't sound like much but man was I sweating at the end of the first session!

I am also joining Zumba next week!

2012 is a new year and is going to be a new me!

Wish me luck!

Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment