Thursday 18 July 2013

IVF Days 7-14

Just a quick update, sorry for not posting sooner - hopefully most of you will have seen my updates on Facebook and Instagram. 

The first scan last Wednesday was ok and showed lots of little follicles, unfortunately the second scan on Friday didn't show much change so they had to increase my Gonal F to 150 from 112.5. 

My scans on Monday and yesterday were much improved, so much so that I am going for egg collection tomorrow - eek!

I took my trigger shot last night and didn't have to do any jabs today, which was nice!

Very bloated and uncomfortable, plus a little apprehensive for the collection tomorrow.  They think I may get 10-11 eggs if I am lucky. 

I will post a longer update after collection.

Fingers crossed xxxx 

P.S here is a sneaky pic I took from my last scan as they left the image on the screen when I was getting changed hehe, the back circles are follicles :) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment